Saturday, May 14, 2011

The most beautiful girl in the world.


Let me introduce you to my cousin 
Taryn.
She is my very best friend. There is not a more kind hearted person on the planet. She never has anything rude to say about anyone, but rather nice things to say about everyone. When I'm with her I cannot stop smiling; she radiates a joy of life that is contagious to everyone she meets. Today is her birthday. 
Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world. 


Simply Stunning

We do everything together :

We go camping together

We do theatre together.
 Taryn has the voice of a siren.
Last summer I got to be her doo-wap girl and she got to be my mom!
Best summer ever.
The summer before that we both got to be clowns :) 
Funnest scene ever. 



We go to dances together. 
... And go crazy :)

She was my maid of honour.
Now most of you probably don't know this. But we had a limo at our wedding that came and drove Tim and I to our hotel in Calgary. 
The reason most of you don't know about it, is because it wasn't in the plans. Taryn completely surprised me with this most memorable gift. This woman goes over and beyond. 
So lucky to have her in my life.


We support each other.


We travel together.
Disneyland is one of my most treasured memories.




We live together.
I remember this one time, I was having a sad night, and even though I'm a selfish bed hog, and Taryn's bed dipped in the centre where she had no choice but to be victim of my almost violating and constraining cuddle, even though she would receive zero sleep that night, she let me sleep with her :) Chelan can attest that that is no easy thing to do. And Taryn didn't just "let" me. She asked me to sleep wit her! Not because she needed it, but she knew I did. She is always there when I need her.

We sing together. 
(This picture was taken at our recital)
Taryn is my favourite person to sing with.
I love her so much. The statement at the top of the picture only depicts a fraction of how important she is to me. These past few months I have been away I have missed her dearly...
BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!

For her birthday her mom gave her a plane ticket to HAWAII!!!!
Taryn, I could have sent you a present in the mail... but Tim and I have better ideas for when you are here. So be prepared. ;)
I love you SO much and happy 20th birthday!!!!

P.S. Thank you Auntie Laura for giving this gift to Taryn. I think it was an even bigger gift for me! You are the most thoughtful mother! I'm so excited! 

Sincerely
The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment