Thursday, June 23, 2011

Green Thumb


A couple of weeks ago, Tim and I went shopping at Walmart.
This shopping trip was like any ordinary shopping trip, that is until Tim insisted on browsing through the greenhouse...

"Jordan, i'm getting a green thumb!"

"You love flowers don't you? Let's buy a plant for our house!"

"It will be our way of multiplying and replenishing the earth without having children!"

I must admit, the last line killed me. How could I refuse? We then bought two plants. We were going to have a competition to see who could take care of their plant the best. The conclusion?
We both failed miserably.
I knew we should of stuck to plastic plants. 
Or as Tim said, "We should just stick to having babies."

Mine is on the left, (despite the fact that both of our plants are pretty much gone, I do think I won :)

Sincerely
The Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment