Thursday, April 28, 2011

So darn spoiled

 This easter as I was doing some self reflecting, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by how much the Lord has blessed me in my life. My thoughts kept screaming, "He's got the wrong girl! " Who am I to deserve this beautiful place to live, my wonderful husband, my loving family, a quality education and such amazing friends? The answer is simply that I am not. I am nothing. I am nothing without the Lord. And what completely astounds me is that even though I make mistakes, even though I let Him down, even though I am nothing without him, he still blesses me in my efforts. I am so darn spoiled. 





This is Me and Tim right after church on our way 
to the Norton's for Easter Dinner.

This is our robot easter basket. It was so adorable
 I couldn't resist. As you can see the Easter bunny 
spoiled us as well. :)

Sincerely
The Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment