Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lets Get Lost Tonight...

So over the past couple weeks, Tim and I have started the season Lost. At first I thought it would just be a fun thing to do, watching an episode here and there. However, an episode here and there has now turned into an average of three to four a night!  You know things are bad when we are on the episodes ahead of kimberly, or when I start dreaming that we were in a plane crash and now stranded on an island. It's official. We are complete junkies. It's only been a couple weeks and we are well on our way through season two (mind you, we never even get to hang out until 10:00.) Last night Rose and Bernard were reunited after thinking each other had been killed. It was so romantically glorious. Lost is more than a T.V. show, it is an experience. There are six seasons, will we finish all six within the next 28 days? If you would have asked me that question two weeks ago I would have said absolutely not. (I'm not much of a T.V. watcher.) But today, I will gladly accept the challenge. It's time to get Lost. :)




P.S. I know this might sound completely ridiculous, but since Lost is filmed in Hawaii, it is really preparing Tim and I for our future life there. Familiarizing ourselves with the island and what to expect will be a strength to us! ...Okay so maybe I'm trying to make myself feel better for watching so much Lost. But you have to admit, it's a rather clever justification.

No comments:

Post a Comment