Friday, February 18, 2011

Highlights

This week was wonderful, my family is wonderful and Tim is wonderful. 

Special day number one : Love day! Valentines day is one of my favourite days of the year. This year my sweetheart took me out to lunch in Lethbridge and gave me flowers. (Flowers, there is nothing that makes my heart smile bigger.) What sets this Valentines day apart from previous ones is the person I spent it with. It doesn't matter what we do because anything I do with Tim automatically becomes my new favourite thing. What I did for him on that very lovely day was heart shaped sugar cookies. I made him a plate full that said "Your biceps are huge kiss me" ( it's an inside joke between us). I also made him a card and gave him a big bag of his favourite chocolate - mini eggs. I love Tim Zemp and I love love day! 

Special day number two : This day was very very very special, and much more so than special day number one. (It just came later in the week.) It was the day that I went to the temple for the first time. I went with my parents, Tim and my new soon to be parents. I am so grateful that I have the privilege of going to the temple. It will help me prepare for many many things including the date of March 19th when Tim and I will be married. The temple is wonderful.

Special day number three : Today! There is no big event that makes today special. But as I count the days until the wedding, today is the first day in the twenties!! When we first got engaged there were 87 days until the wedding. Today there are 29. We are two thirds of the way there!!! What a wonderful thought.

The flowers Tim gave me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment